Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Ok. Like I said, I won't be an active blogger anymore. School (and the terrifying electricity bill I've jacked up for my parents will be keeping me away from the com.)
It's only the third day through the term and boy do I feel rushed. First there's lessons, then there's no lessons, and then there's the stupid term test results. I congratulate myself for scraping through Maths. =D The rest is history. Of course, we can always count on Frownie for making us feel stupid.
Tuesday for a girls' day out. First it was lunch with the darlings, then Fatin and I headed to Firah's gorgeous house to watch Sepet! Hell, her house is so amazing. It literally spells out "I came from a interior design catalogue, honey". I'd kill to have a sink in the balcony. Like hers! Haha. So many Tvs and Pcs, and yeah, Fatin and I felt lost in the house. Beautiful home you've got there Firah.
Then after that it was window-shopping with Fatin and then Aisyah came to join. Then samba, and a sad trip home with my dearest. Well, at least it's done and over with and we're happy. That's all that matters to me now.
But how I wish he'd stop kicking dead cockroaches at me. :X It makes me scream. And how I wish we could spend the whole night talking. It relieves me so much of the things that I've been keeping inside. It's like talking to a close girl friend of yours, though you're a guy.
Thanks for being my best friend too. (:
X O X O; 11:16 pm